Friday, November 5, 2010

Once Upon a Dreadful Day

This day started just fine. Just fine.
I went to school a little late for the second day of class for the 2nd semester. Our first subject was Corporate Communication wherein the assistant dean of our college is our professor. He started to give us a little introduction with regards to the subject. I was listening 'coz I was sitting in front, and by the way, our room is in PS307 -- very spacious for us Comm3. Only 12 of us are present in the early morning subject. So, As I was saying, I was listening, but then my mind was not yet ready for a discussion. I was waiting for him to finish because I was so bored and finally, we were dismissed at around 9am.

The dullness of the day continued until I went out with my boyfriend Donn Medina. We ate at Mcdo and had a little chit chat. :) Atleast I felt elated even just for a while. Basta kasama ko siya masaya nako. Yun lang naman yun eh. Moving on, we went back at around 10. They have their prof in Filipino2--> Ma'am Razon. She was one of the best teacher for me when I was in first year. So sweet. Our prof in Filipino1 (ABComm1B). Share ko lang hehe. I went back in our big room (haha) and we didn't have a prof yet in Electronic Newsroom. How I wish Ma'am Virgie didn't leave us hanging. So me, Jesse, Lea, Marjie and Ryan went straight to Starbucks! Somehow I was lightened up because of the ambiance inside brought about by the employees there -- very friendly. :)) Then we went to Yolly's. After, we went straight to the radio station and discussed things with Ma'am Hyz regarding our internship. I was on the console playing songs that we like. And once again, I heard the song "U Smile" by Justin Bieber. It makes me smile---> the song not the singer. :p :)

Next subject---> Creative Writing. I was excited, a little only I supposed, on this subject. We got back to the room at around 1:15 and our professor was already there. She was a bit...annoyed? disappointed? I don't know what is the right term to best describe her reaction when we entered the room. And so, that little excitement in me vanished. She said that sometimes, we tend to take things for granted, specially when we know that we are good at it. I quite agree, but the only thing is, I think she did a hasty generalization. Then we proceeded on discussing what is the meaning of "creative" and "writing". At the beginning of the class, we had a small piece of paper wherein we wrote some things about ourselves. What I was thinking regarding that was right after all. She wanted to see who among us have the "skills" in writing. We had an activity before the class ended. We worked in pairs. She handed down a paper with two big pictures on it. We were tasked to write down, in one sentence only, what the picture is all about. But we were confused as to what should be the right thing to do. She said that we don't have to "describe" the picture. Simply tell what is on the picture. Got it? Whatever. None of us got the right answer which is very very simple. Then she said that our class was "too creative". Should we take that as a compliment? Nevermind. But I think I would learn a lot with her. Hopefully. :)

After that, we all went home early. And I was in a bad mood. SUPER! Then my mother didn't allow me to go out with my baby and bunsoy. SO SAD! :( Anyway, maybe some other time. :) And that's it. THE END

I hope tomorrow will be a good one. Good Vibes... specially with my grades in BC and Journ. So help me God! :)

4 comments:

  1. Iboo-book mark ko na ang blog na ito... Mabuti na lang pala at nakita ko ang blog ni Ryan Marimla at nakita ko ang mga links niyo...
    Keep writing Margaret!
    Meron din ba si Marjorie? Hihi.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kuya al! :) She has...on tumblr.
    Godbless dn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Ang dry nung teacher naten. T.T

    ReplyDelete